Advise | Q&As
WHY NATURAL DEODORANT IS BETTER...
Many deodorants designed to cover up body odor also contain an antiperspirant to stop sweat. Aluminum makes an effective anti-perspirant because it blocks the sweat glands in the underarm area, but it's TOXIC.
Natural deodorants don't contain any aluminum -- instead, they ward off unpleasant odor with plant-based ingredients and essential oils. Our deodorants fight odor-causing bacteria with essential oils & coconut oil instead of chemicals PLUS we use 100% Pure Shea Butter that acts like a wax in the way that it blocks sweats without the harmful chemicals and aluminum.
Aromatherapy is a type of alternative medicine practice utilizing fragrant/aromatic essential oils that are derived from a wide variety of healing plants. When inhaled or applied to the skin, therapeutic-grade essential oils (also sometimes called volatile oils) have been shown to help people overcome various health problems without the need for medications.
Here’s some facts about how essential oils work:
- Plants contain certain beneficial chemicals as a means of protecting themselves, including to ward off insects and to defend themselves from bacteria or viruses.
- The active ingredients within the oils are taken directly from high yields of medicinal plants or herbs through a process known as distillation, then mixed with alcohol to preserve their strength. The finished result is a very concentrated oily formula that can be mixed with other substances.
- Because they’re very strong, essential oils used in aromatherapy practices are usually combined with a carrier oil, such almond, jojoba or coconut oil, before being applied directly to the skin.
Aromatherapy can be performed in several different ways:
- Diffusing a combination of essential oils into the air (or just one single oil)
- Inhaling oils through the nostrils directly off of a cloth or from the bottle. (Use our Sprays as an easy way to do this.)
- Receiving massage therapyutilizing oils
- Soaking in an oil-infused bath (like our DETOX Bath Blends)
- Rubbing oils directly onto the skin-(Also something we offer in our Essential oil Rollers)
Essential oils used in aromatherapy include:
- Herbs like rosemary, thyme, oregano or peppermint
- Leaves from eucalyptus plants
- Grasses, such as lemongrass
- Fennel seeds
- Zest from fruits such as oranges, grapefruit or lemon
- Flowers, including rose or geranium
- Wood or bark from trees including cedar or pine
- Roots from ginger
- Resin from frankincense trees
- And many more...
Who should be using Our Natural Lash Serum and WHY?
Why Use a Tonic?
TOP 5 BENEFITS OF BODY SCRUBS:
- Refines Skin Pores: A body scrub can help you to get clearer skin and more refined pores. It deep cleanses the pores and clears the pores of dead skin cells, metabolic wastes and the oily substances that can clog them.
- Increases Hydration: A body scrub can also bring moisture and hydration to dry and dehydrated skin types. The combination of pure and natural oils in ALL of our masks and scrubs penetrate deep into the skin epidermis to soften and enhance its elasticity. When the skin is hydrated and well moisturized, it becomes easy to apply proper makeup. Also it gives a more plump and youthful appearance to the skin.
- Diminishes Fine Fines: Regular use of body scrubs can reduce the signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and brown spots! As well as adding the moisture back to your skin without harsh chemical based products.
- Gives a more EVEN Skin Tone: Body scrubs and face masks are also designed to diminish hyper-pigmentation and give you more even skin tone and texture. It also promotes the sweat gland secretion so as to increase the oxygen content of the skin.
- Firmer Skin: Loose skin can make your look older than your age. The problem of loose skin can be easily solved with regular use of face masks & body scrubs. There are certain types of face masks & body scrubs that help to enhance collagen production and fight off free radical damage which will gradually result in firmer, tighter, fresher looking skin.